Sunday, July 25, 2010

Here are some pics from our trip to Ann Arbor. I'm pretty bad about documenting things with the camera. I didn't get any pictures of Alice with Grandma or Grandpa G or Aunt Amy! I think Mom got some, so if she sends them to me I'll put them up.

These are from the children's museum
100_0798
100_0804

Alice in a bubble:
100_0806

This was Alice's favorite part of the museum. You danced in front of a screen and it projected images of you onto a screen in front of you:
100_0819
100_0814
I thought this was a cool picture because it sort of shows how it works. The silver screen / black shadow only show up when you take a picture of the color screen. When you're actually dancing and watching the color screen you only see the colorful images.

Alice and Mme P:
100_0824
Phew! I had forgotten the endless movement of the toddler years!

2 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

Museums are seriously full of The Win. Thankfully, I have kids to go to them with, or I'd be that freak who hangs out at the museums without 'em.

Katy said...

I know! I had no clue she would be that into it. I need to try her on the science museums here to see if its as big of a hit.